This is the professional services facet of Troy Gardner, principal architect at troyworks, and occasionally his trusted minions.
troyworks is an award winning, small, relatively stealthy, interactive design and consulting firm, specializing in hard core RIA applications blurring web and desktop, with a passion and focus on Flash platform, Remoting,Â Java technologies. Â There is a long history with flash starting at Flash4+AS1.0 through Flash10, Air.
We are often booked for months in advance, and get most of our work through word of mouth so don't do a great deal of marketing on the blog.
This blog covers several areas:
- Flash wherever it goes ( Flash/Flex/Air) ,especially the dark corners of Actionscript
- examples of the open source troyworks framework in action
- All phases of successful projects: IA, IxD, rapid prototyping and workflow, QA..watercooler
- small agency, team workfow, practicalities
- my research in adaptive user-centric design, dynamic difficulty in games.
I'm usually busy with client projects, but I make it a point to give back to the excellent IxD, Tech/Geek and Flash communities several times a yearÂ I've presented professionally at major conferences in the Flash and Tech community. Â Here are some of the places I've spoken
- FITC Unconference at Adobe Max 2009
- <head> (aka Singularity) 2008
- FITC at Adobe Max 2008
- Ignite at Adobe Max 2007
- LA Flash community at the Rich Media Institute.
- Siggraph 2004
If you are interested in having me speak, please hit me up.
If interested you can follow me on twitter at @troyworks
You can also contact me by email at:Â troy atÂ troyworks dot com
Other Places to Go
Also if you are interested in the marketing of your products, and production creation you might enjoy my other facets:
http://www.troynotes.com/ internet marketing, seo, ppc, branding and product creation etc. After all what good is a product/service if people can't find it?